Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Challenge # 31 'Frame It!'

Good morning & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at Natalie & Amy's.
Before I get onto this months theme I need to announce our 'winner' & 'Top 3' ....

our randomly chosen by my daughter Katie the winner of a £15 voucher to spend instore is.....


Huge congratulations hun, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  with N&A winner in the subject bar & I will sort out your voucher & winners badge for you x

Now our Top 3......




Huge congrats ladies, please email me on   shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  with N&A Top3 in the subject bar & I will send you, your Top 3 badges xx

Right on with this month theme, which is.....

FRAME IT!

You can use die cuts, stamps etc but your image must be framed

lets see what Kim & myself (Shell) have created this month...



Shell using...
Image- 'Wedding Day' from The Makey Bakey Mice collection 
Tim Holtz distress inks
DP- 'Love Letter' by First Edition
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
'Garden Branch' die cut by Marianne D
'Classic Petal' Edgeabilities die cut by Spellbinders
'Daisy Flower' die cut by Joy Crafts
'Stix2' pick up tool


You have until 29th April at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky below.

Hugs Shell & Kim xx


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful work.
    Beautifully made and wonderfully presented.

    ReplyDelete